Saturday, July 7, 2012
Bell Tower, Narita Shinshoji Temple
Bell Tower is Erected in 1701 by the Saint Shohan, the first restorer the Shinshoji Temple the bell that hungs on the tower weighs 1,068kg and was renewed in 1968 in commemoration of the completion of the Great mail Hall of the Temple.
Leave a Comment:
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook